The Southern Poverty Law Center, Montgomery, Alabama, is seeking a Donor Outreach Representative to work in the Development Department.
Summary: This position is responsible for developing meaningful and close relationships with our members through daily phone calls. This is a 24-hour per week position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet Center needs:
- The representative will increase donor relations by calling and engaging with members and lead them to membership renewal and retention
- Assists in program funding campaigns through telephone and mail
- Use SPLC databases
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Strong telephone skillsStrong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; should be able to prioritize work
- Strong time management skills
- Meet daily call goals set by Development Outreach Manager
- Strong knowledge of SPLCs history, programs, and projects
The Center offers a competitive salary and a generous 401(k) match. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references (names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses) to: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=7983301
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.