The Southern Poverty Law Center, a leading civil rights organization located in Montgomery, AL, is seeking a part-time Information Specialist for the Intelligence Project Department. The selected candidate will work 20 hours per week at the rate of $10 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet Center needs:
- Enters, sorts, and archives general information clips;
- Performs Nexis searches and processes electronic print stories;
- Captures websites and other electronic material for archiving.
- High school diploma required;
- Computer literate; must be able to conduct internet searches;
- Ability to use common office equipment (printer, copier, etc.) and scanning devices;
- Must be thorough and detail oriented - continuous attention-to-detail when entering data is essential;
- Must be a team player.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4762051
The Southern Poverty Law Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.