Hatewatch is managed by the staff of the Intelligence Report, an investigative magazine published by the Alabama-based civil rights group Southern Poverty Law Center.

Minuteman American Defense Leader Reports Home Invasion Attack

Hatewatch Staff on January 6, 2009, Posted in Uncategorized

Shawna Forde, national director of Minuteman American Defense, told police a trio of intruders broke into her home, sexually assaulted her and slashed the back of her neck with a knife.
Read full article

5 Responses to
'Minuteman American Defense Leader Reports Home Invasion Attack'


Subscribe to comments with RSS

  1. GENO said,

    on January 6th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

    So far it appears to be hoax(as usual in these sorts of incidents but I am skepitical), in my humbled opinion. It could be another political stint in order to gain momemtum and/or support for their own political agendas. I’m willing to wager that this incident was a hoax from the get go.
    But like the article states a quote from Jim Gilchrist:

    “We still have to wait to get some confirmation from the police department as to what is going on.”

    Yes, but she also must be cross-examined to determined if this was indeed an attack. Or if retribution played a role for her husband`s attack. Otherwise, she may be crazy and her reputation tarnished.

  2. Sharonms said,

    on January 6th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

    Let me guess as to the true scenario here: This “lady” and her husband, already in the process of divorce but still sharing a house, “got into it” and he beat her up and she shot him, not seriously, but still a shot. Then, they saw an opportunity to cover it all up AND get some publicity for the Minuteman organization and called the police with their cock-and-bull story. They should both be prosecuted for wasting the time of the police and making false claims.

  3. Fred said,

    on January 6th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

    Just more Pro illegal alien propadanda B.S. as usual!

  4. spenceteeth said,

    on June 24th, 2009 at 11:07 pm

    ‘m going with BS. Considering recent facts. Hope she rots.

  5. peter myers said,

    on May 8th, 2011 at 4:36 am

    shawna forde ,jason bush and a unidintified man robbed me and my wife of 11900.00 on june 8th of 2009. we know this because shawna used her credit card at a local motel on the 6th of june 2009. her cell phone also pinged off of a cell tower in my area. we also identified bush from a photo line-up. i whant our money back. i know she gave it to members of M.A.D. i will find out who you are and sue you if you dont, give us our money back. this not a threat, it is a promise.the shasta county sheriff has all this information if you are interisted.please give our money back, it was part of my wifes, inhetritance from her father after he died.

Comment