Hatewatch is managed by the staff of the Intelligence Report, an investigative magazine published by the Alabama-based civil rights group Southern Poverty Law Center.

Suspected Minutemen Killers Linked To Neo-Nazi Group

Hatewatch Staff on June 23, 2009, Posted in Uncategorized

Minutemen American Defense leader Shawna Forde and member Jason Bush, respectively the alleged ringleader and triggerman in a recent double murder, are linked to the neo-Nazi group Aryan Nations, said family members and police.
Read full article

3 Responses to
'Suspected Minutemen Killers Linked To Neo-Nazi Group'


Subscribe to comments with RSS

  1. Ryan the non-Aryan said,

    on June 23rd, 2009 at 3:15 pm

    There are flaws and loopholes in the Justice system when it comes to dealing with white supremacists. In “Gunny” Bush’s case, he had several run-ins with the law. Besides the cold-blooded murder of a Mexican homeless man in Washington. That same year according to the article, he engaged in firebombings. While in jail, he was charged with felony assualt on a fellow inmate. Then once released, he goes on a burgulary spree before he murdered a family in Southern Arizona. The nut had a long rap sheet and how he was able to continue to walk free is disturbing. The Justice system definately needs to be fixed. Neo-Nazis are dangerous parasites. And they should not be let free to do more crime on society and its people.

  2. Marisa said,

    on June 23rd, 2009 at 3:18 pm

    It figures. The Minutemen have been too stupid, from the beginning, to police their ranks. Now, their credibility has disappeared (if they had any in the first place). They need to disband completely and stop their nonsense.

  3. Donna said,

    on June 24th, 2009 at 9:22 am

    If those had been latinos they would have never gotten out of jail in the first place. This system has been too easy on haters and its time to demand it STOP!

Comment