White nationalist Richard Spencer is speaking today at the University of Florida in Gainesville. Here is a list of SPLC resources on Spencer and the expected speakers he’s bringing with him.
Richard B. Spencer
Spencer is head of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and one of the country’s most prominent young white nationalist leaders.
- Richard Bertrand Spencer: One of the country’s most successful young white nationalist leaders
- Richard Spencer launches ‘alt-right’ website on Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday
- White nationalist Spencer’s ties to Southern cotton fields
- Defiant and angry, white nationalist Richard Spencer promises Auburn speech will go on
- Richard Spencer’s speech at Auburn met with protests and even disinterest
- Richard Spencer leads white nationalists at torch rally
- Competing alt-right ‘free speech’ rallies reveal infighting over white nationalism
Bristow is an attorney in Detroit who first gained notoriety when he began inviting white nationalists to speak on campus at Michigan State University in 2006.
- Kyle Bristow: White nationalist author and lawyer
- Law and disorder: Movement lawyer Kyle Bristow takes larger role
- Attorney for Aryans: Kyle Bristow starts new foundation
- Kyle Bristow’s Ex-Wife Discusses Her Experiences Being Married to An Alt-Right Figure
Padgett acts as Richard Spencer’s booking agent and legal advocate
Peinovich is a principal voice in the so-called “alt-right,” a white nationalist blogger and founder of The Right Stuff and cohost of the Daily Shoah.
Elliott Kline aka Eli Mosley
Kline is the new CEO of Identity Evropa, a group peddling the delusion of white genocide.